Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me..

Hey! My name is Kelly Ross. I'm a junior in high school, and so far, loving it. I've been playing volleyball since third grade, and currently play on the varsity team here at Anderson. I love animals; my dog's name is Betsy Ross. In fact, I love animals so much, I am a vegetarian, and have been for two years. Before you ask, I am a vegetarian because I don't agree with the way they treat animals. One thing that I really love to do is photography. Even though I'm not the best at it, I enjoy taking pictures at different perspectives, with different lighting, etc. I got my licence about two months ago, and I just got a car; a BUICK! Even though it's definately not an ideal car, I'm just happy I have a car. The types of music in my iPod varies. I like all music from rap, to country, to alternative, to pop. I love high school, but just like many others, I can't wait to get out. One more year and I'm off to college!

No comments:

Post a Comment